Top Job Recruitment are looking for a Telesales Team Leader to join a successful company based in Maldon
- To support and manage a team of Outbound Telesales Advisors
- Ensure the team meet daily, monthly and annual targets
- Deliver regular feedback to individuals based on call results
- Shadow calls to support the development of sales technique
- Completing routine and ad hoc tasks as delegated by the Manager
- Shadow calls to support the development of sales technique and soft skills
- Promote the outbound operation in a highly professional manner by building very strong, positive relationships with colleagues across the wider business
- Participate in client/potential client visits with positivity, professionalism and enthusiasm
- A track record of success in an outbound telesales environment
- Experience of motivating a team to performance excellence
- High level of computer literacy/ IT skills including the ability to effectively use MS Office products (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A highly positive attitude
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent motivational skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to balance the needs of team members, customers and business stakeholders
- A clear understanding of how and why to represent client brands in the best way possible.
- The ability to adapt swiftly and appropriately to change.
- An innate understanding of how to model appropriate behaviour.
Apply now if you want the opportunity to really put your stamp on a company