Top Job Recruitment are currently looking for a Cook to join an expanding team in Suffolk. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join the team and develop your skills. As deputy to the Lead Cook you will assist with delivery of the catering service to resident groups. This role is key in the learning locations Hospitality & Catering team.
- Following all health and hygiene regulations
- Assisting with the supervision of the catering team
- Assisting with cleaning the kitchen
- Prepping and delivering breakfasts
- Providing lunches for staff on duty
- Ensuring catering equipment is appropriately maintained
- Maintaining professional standards at all times in accordance with FSC policies
- Committed and proactive approach to personal development
- Positive and passionate work attitude
- Level 2 food hygiene certificate
- Previous catering experience
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!